Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Broke Nose

Today started off good. I was running sprints and feeling very good. After running the sprints I was going to do some Hang snatch. Nothing unusual, done them many time before. Never did what happened today though. On the 5th set I hit myself in the nose with the bar. Hurt real bad...still does 2 hours later. I'm hoping it didn't black both my eyes. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Warm-up

Sprints
10x30 yards

Hang Snatch
1x1_132
1x1_137
1x1_142
1x1_147
1x1_152 (nose)

Plyometrics
These didn't really happen. Every time I moved it felt like my nose was going to begin bleeding so I decided to call it a day. Hope to NEVER have another day like today again.

1 comment:

  1. sucks that happened bro, hope its nothing too serious! I hit myself in the chin while doing OH press one day!....man that was painful...lol

    ReplyDelete