Thursday, May 26, 2011

Products I Recommend

Check back...I'll be adding new products as I try them

Switched over to this tack a few months ago and really like it. It goes on easy, holds well and is super easy to clean up.



I've used these straps for a couple of years now and they are real durable. Mine are going on 6 years old now and show some signs of wear, but they have a lot of life left in them.


This is a great book especially for the beginner. It teaches the basic lifts and keeps everything real simple.



This book has really good illustrations of a lot of lifts and shows how slight variations in body position or bar position can change which muscles are worked or how the muscles are worked.



This is a great chalk. Does its job at keeps the hands dry and at a good price.




I've used ON products for a few years now. I have tried others, but always seem to come back to this stuff.


This is a unique product. Most protein powder is made from milk bi-products (whey). They are fast digesting and good for an after workout shake, but not for normal meal replacement. This one is made from meat. It is slower to digest and really good for times when you need protein and calories and can't eat.



Fenugreek is an herbal supplement that most people associate with breast feeding mothers, and it good for that, but it is also been shown to be a natural testosterone booster. It smells like maple syrup and will make your armpits smell that way as well, but it seems to help with added strength and recovery.


We just put these in our new athletic weight room. They are great weights and seem very durable. I'm looking forward to many years on these.

 

I don't have one of these bars...yet. I have used them many times in competition and love them. They are great bars and whenever my bar at home needs replaceing it will be one of these.



I have been using these Olympic Shoes for a long time and they have held up very well. They give great support and really helped with my lifting,



These are a solid set of Farmer Walk handles. The Farmer's Walk is a great exercise for training the grip. They can also double as a side handle deadlift, training for frame carry or car deadlift.


These are the original thick Rehbands. Rehband makes the best knee sleeves and these are legal in most if not all powerlifting federations.


No comments:

Post a Comment