Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Cycle

This cycle will go from now until mid-December. I'm going to use a basic linear progression for this one, increasing weight each week and decreasing reps and sets as need. I am going to keep reps low, even in the beginning and add volume through multiple sets.

Clean- I will begin at 264 and add 5# per week. I want to be in the 320-330 range at the end of the cycle. My current lifetime PR is 340 on cleans. This may give me an opportunity to increase that.

Log- I'm going to begin at 244 and add 10# per week. This should put me in the 355-370 range at the end of the cycle. That will break my current PR or 340.

DeadLift- I'm going to begin at 374 and go up 20# per week. This should put me in the 625-640 range at the end of the cycle. It is still short of the 655 lifetime PR, but right now anything over 600 will be good.

Bench- I'm going to start at 345 and add 5# per week. This should let me set a new lifetime PR of 410.


No comments:

Post a Comment