Sunday, May 2, 2010

5/2/2010 (1)

Squat Load- 4,560
1x6_155
1x6_245
1x3_335
1x3_385

Atlas Stone

Stayed off the yoke this week to let the low back rest.

This morning was an especially fun one for me because my wife came out for her first strongman (woman) workout. She did some lunges to warm-up then three 100ft farmers walks (turn at 50ft) with 50# per hand and 3x10 clean and press. She did very good for her first strongman training. She has no aspirations of competing...yet!!! But it gets into your blood and you can't help but want to compete eventually. My son hearing the fun decided to come join us. He did 3x10 on the deadlift and two 30ft farmers walks with 50# per hand and some pull-ups. Wasn't the most intense workout I've ever had but it was a lot more fun then I've had while training in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a little family fun, I trained this afternoon and then played in the sprinkler and on the swingset with Rebekah afterwards. It was good times! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete