Sunday, May 30, 2010

5/30/2010 (1)

Front Squat Load- 1,535
1x3_155
1x3_245
1x1_335

Yoke
1x100ft_500
This felt real good. Good speed and great balance. Looking forward to the event next weekend.

Atlas Stone
Worked one motioning the stone...last time before next week.

Ginger and Donnie joined me again. Ginger did clean & press, squats, horizontal pull-ups and push-ups. Donnie did clean & press, plyometrics, squats, farmers walk, atlas stone, push-ups and pull-ups.

Here is Donnie's stone lifts...listen for the loud fart he lets after the 5th lift

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm pretty sure Donnie could beat me at the stones, Good work!

    Second of all, I ripped one at the gym myself the other day, I call it "jet propulsion"

    Third of all, Jimmy you are looking huge, you can tell you haven't missed a meal or a workout.

    ReplyDelete