Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Conditioning & Power

Tuesdays and Thursdays I usually work on explosiveness, power, grip and conditioning. I really don't have a set routine for these days. It keeps me from getting into a rut and allows me to vary what I do based on what I did the day before and what is coming the next day. With this being week 4 (max week) I am going pretty easy this week on these days.

Jump Rope
300x

Conditioning
Decided to play some racquetball today. Played for 25-30 min. I real bad at the game but is fun conditioning.

Plyometrics
Worked up to a 40 inch box jump

Hang Snatch
Went light on these mainly working on bar speed
1x2_110
1x2_120
3x2_132

Abs & Stretch

Tomorrow I'll be doing front squats and dead lift. I am hoping to get 415 on front squat for 2 reps and 610 on dead lift also for 2 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment