Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6/2010 (2)

Rotator Cuff

Close Grip Bench Load- 4,860
1x6_135
3x6_225

Triceps

Not a bad first week back. Had to take it some what easy this week this the county fair competition this weekend, but had to do something since I was out of town on vacation last week.

The events for October's Northwest Georgia Muscle weekend have been posted: http://www.nwgamuscle.com/events.html

Over Head Press Medley
Log 280, Axle 285, Keg 225, Circus Dumbbell 150
Frame Carry
Rumor has it the frame is in the 800-850 range
Tire Flip
750 tire for 10 flips
Axle DeadLift
600 for reps...no straps
Atlas Stones
10 stone run ranging from 240-365

These all look like good events for me. I'm not totally sure I will be able to do it though. I'm coaching a youth football team that plays its games on Saturdays. I'm hoping it will be our open week or we have the early game and I will be able to do both. I am going to train as though I am doing it though to keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment