Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1/31/2012

Haven't posted in a while so here is what has been going on. I had surgery on Tuesday 1/24/2012 to reattach the torn bicep.  The doctor says the surgery went very well and recovery would take some time, but I should see a total recovery. I was in a full arm cast that even covered most of my hand (why I haven't been posting). I got the full cast off yesterday and put the PT put me into a hinged brace. It doesn't fit. I'm trying to wear it as much as I can stand it, but it seems I can stand very little. The PT also gave me some exercises to do. It is all mobility work, no strength building yet. She also told me no lifting yet. I can do leg work that doesn't involve holding or supporting a weight. Really limits what I can do, kinda cramps my training style.

Treadmill
20 min

Body Weight Lunges

Leg Curl

Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment